 Space / 28785
Re: Short Hover Bus MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 03:05:20 GMT

That's just terrific, Travis!  You've really managed to capture the • classic
utilitarian bus feel in a classy studless look.  Great job, I admire a • good
utilitarian MOC and this one rules.

hey thanks, i'm so into  this kinda theme.  I don't like making fighters and
stuff.  You should have seen my face when i realized that there was already
a hover garbage truck this afternoon.

http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=garbagetruck

Just wondering, you make great stuff, but I always wonder what would • happen if
you took it to the extreme and built a capital/sub-capital ship.  :)

-JHK

I simply don't have a good enough supply of  blocks yet... hopefully soon
i'll try and make something worthy of some serious ooohs and aaaaahs, and
maybe if i'm lucky, even a gasp.

thanks for the cudos holmes

-tk