 Space / 28778
Re: Short Hover Bus MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:10:32 GMT

Great looking MOC! There is just no end to the possibilities from those new slopey, slanty, bricks. You have captured the look and feel of a bus and speeder really well. What’s great about this is the idea of adding all sorts of municipal buildings to a moonbase. I know A.Sneary has been mining that vein for some time now.Now we need to see the Hover Bus taking kids to the zoo, air and space museum, & aquarium.

my 2 cents

Pat Bunn