 Space / 28783
Re: Short Hover Bus MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 01:02:26 GMT

"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message
news:HnFKz3.vM0@lugnet.com...
Travis,

Outstanding MOC.  I like the design on both this and the ambulence, but • somehow
the color scheme, the little stopsign, and the whole concept work out best • in
this one.  You just need Timmy standing at the bus stop waiting to board • to
complete the scene.

Bruce

i can't tell you how many people said that over instant message regarding
timmy.  Apparently the world is convinced that timmy is not only silly and
annoying, but special as well.

Oh timmy... eveyone hates you but me.

-tk