 Space / 28789
28788  |  28790
Subject:
Hover A-Team MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:20:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

100 years ago a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground and eventually made their way into deepest space. Today, still wanted by the government, thier great grand children continue to survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire The A-Team.

A-Team

Enjoy and LMKWYT!

TK