 Space / 28529
Re: Gamble your money away at Rigel 7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:59:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
   Okay, I think I’ve procrastinated long enough. Publicly unveiled at Brickfest 2003 and winning first place in the Moonbase category is this, the Rigel 7 Pleasure Planet.

Waaaay too much to comment on! All I can say is ‘WOW’. The over all shape is of course amazing, but the little things really make it stand out for me...the spiget on the bar, the craps table, the ATM. Just too cool.

Wonderful stuff, man.

Thanks, and it’s not a spigot, it’s a tap. How else do you think Spacer’s Best on draft would be served? :)

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com