 Space / 28489
Re: Gamble your money away at Rigel 7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:28:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
   Okay, I think I’ve procrastinated long enough. Publicly unveiled at Brickfest 2003 and winning first place in the Moonbase category is this, the Rigel 7 Pleasure Planet.

Great interior detail, Adrian! I like the CS-styled landing pad too. I would have used tiles, but that’s probably just me - it’s handy to be able to connect ‘figs to it. Really well done.

Cheers,

I might’ve considered using tiles, but I didn’t have that many grey tiles laying about. And those that were I used between the layers.

Thanks for the compliments

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com