 Space / 28528
Re: a perfect day for something new
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:57:52 GMT

Patrick-

Great work, man!  The Calypso is fantastic.  I love it's distinctive shape.  The
cockpit area is also superb...I like the way you positioned the canopies to
provide excellent visibility for the crew.  The rest of the ship has excellent
architecture, it flows with a nice balance.  The asymmetry of the nose section
is great, too.

Conceptually, I like the idea of a gravity-well driven ship, as well as the
design reality of a (relatively) large ship that can support only a small crew.

The other MOC's are great, too...I just like the Calypso the best :-)

Outstanding Work, Patrick!

Live it up,
-sb