 Space / 28160
Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:52:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Superbly utilitarian, Rick....very fitting to the EB esthetic. The best feature is the arches as engines...definately in the ‘Have to Steal’ idea file.

Nice stuff.

Cheers, -G

I also really liked the arches as engines, though I haven’t previously seen the particular arches that he used. Be diplomatic about stealing it though, one ought to call it call it “Honoring thy creation.” or “Finding an optimal propulsion configuration by building upon each of our unique perspectives.” :) Great li’l vessel though, its generally bloated, industrial feel is really cool.