 Space / 27987
Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 01:39:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote:
   Wow, that is a very impressive and original design. The way that the massive torpedoes are mounted is quite cool and the enngines are quite inventive - although I’m unsure if I like them yet. I find your colour scheme to be a tad uneven - the colours don’t seem to flow like they should.

I wasn trying to trim it, not give it flow. :)

   And I don’t feel that the nose follows the contours of the rest of the ship -> I would expect it to be sloped at the same angles as the payload bays. But that’s whay iot wasn’t be that build the model ;) Why do the payload bays open out like that?

The nose doesn’t flow in cuz that part was giving me problems. so i chopped it off like that and hoped no one would ask! :D the payload doors open like that to allow the torpedo thrust out, don’t want to ruin the paint job. :)

   Anyways good work. I’m gonna be getting back into some militray MOCs soon - once I’ve documented my latest space ship.

Keep on building,

Zac

-Rick