 Space / 27988
Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 04:04:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:
   FROM: THE OFFICE OF THE LIEUTENANT GENERAL

TO: KOSMOS DIRECTORATE

RE: Tu-99 Torpedo Assault Bomber

Comrades, attached below is the finished prototype for the Tu-99 Assault Bomber. With a payload possible of six hot-load torpedoes and hardpoints for eight more external launch style, we at the Advanced Research Dept believe that this will present a serious threat and counterbalance to the recent launch of the Vanguard.

That is really cool looking. I am really curious though, why do you call somthing that big a “fighter.” I mean almost everyone one here in .space makes these relatively huge craft and calls them “fighters.” Maybe I am just being silly but I would have called that a heavy torpedo boat or light torpedo corvette. Maybe calling it a “fighter” fits with the PCS and EB design scheme better or something that I missed somewhere. Well either way, it definately looks like it can deal out some serious damage and is a really cool looking MOC. I particularly like the “train wagaon fence” part used as greeblage.

-Mike Petrucelli