 Space / 27989
Re: Travis kudos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 04:42:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:

   First off, I’d like to thank LEGO obviously, the academy, and my folks for indulging me with bricks even when times were tight. I’d especially like to thank the great underlord whom I’ve sold my soul to for the ability to make bricks do the unnatural... And of course the other builders in the community for all thier great ideas and work that make me want to build better and better.

-Grand Admiral