 Space / 27981
Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:36:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:
   FROM: THE OFFICE OF THE LIEUTENANT GENERAL

TO: KOSMOS DIRECTORATE

RE: Tu-99 Torpedo Assault Bomber

Comrades, attached below is the finished prototype for the Tu-99 Assault Bomber. With a payload possible of six hot-load torpedoes and hardpoints for eight more external launch style, we at the Advanced Research Dept believe that this will present a serious threat and counterbalance to the recent launch of the Vanguard.

Hey Rick,

Wow, that is a very impressive and original design. The way that the massive torpedoes are mounted is quite cool and the enngines are quite inventive - although I’m unsure if I like them yet. I find your colour scheme to be a tad uneven - the colours don’t seem to flow like they should. And I don’t feel that the nose follows the contours of the rest of the ship - I would expect it to be sloped at the same angles as the payload bays. But that’s whay iot wasn’t be that build the model ;) Why do the payload bays open out like that?

Anyways good work. I’m gonna be getting back into some militray MOCs soon - once I’ve documented my latest space ship.

Keep on building,

Zac