 Space / 28138
Re: Kicking the Brick with: Paul Hartzog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:14:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   Hello again .space fans,

I’ve posted my interview with Paul Hartzog to CerebrumInc.com.

Very cool, Phil and Paul!

When reading through the interivew, I noticed Phil’s question number 9:

   9. What’s most tragic about LEGO?

The second part of this question and Paul’s answer stood out as rather poignant to me (quoted below). My apologies for the heavy snippage in the quotes, but I wanted to get to the point :-)

...and oops, I forgot to set followups and crosspost. So, doing that now :-) XFUT - general.

-Tim