 Space / 28120
Re: Now I'm thinking we should just ditch the roads idea too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:42:44 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HLA556.Js4@lugnet.com...
Bummer, considering I just thought up the word "moonway", but the train
track idea has sorta taken this over.  As buried below a bunch of modules • as
it might get the trains will still stick out because they'll moving around
all over the place.  But the roads might just get lost and hard to see.

Thoughts?

[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net

That is a good point.  If you think about it, did Mos Espa have roads?  I
think the Moon Bases would look just fine if they had just {anything} under
them, like small vehiculars and personages.  Maybe even a few stands set up
here and there would look nice.  Didn't someone have a junk droid sales lot
underneath one of theirs?

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction: