 Space / 28119
Re: PCS Speeder- with PCS colors this time!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:21:57 GMT

"Aaron Sneary" <saaron@diamondcomics.com> wrote in message
Ok, so I thought that PCS was more of a style, a look than a color scheme. • But
see if this tickles your white and light grey fancy:

The [PCS ZIPPO]- or Zero Inertia Propulsion- Personal Orbiter

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/HoverFliers/PCSspeeder/pcs
_speederthumb.jpg>>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/HoverFliers/PCSspeeder/pcss
peeder1.jpg>¬

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/HoverFliers/PCSspeeder/pcss
peederrt1.jpg>¬

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/HoverFliers/PCSspeeder/pcss
peederside1.jpg>¬

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/HoverFliers/PCSspeeder/spee
der_gang.jpg>¬

Aaron Sneary

hey aaron,

sweet speeder.  I really like the fairing peice and how its open that's the
best use for that part that i've seen yet.  now if I can only find a way to
use all the brown ones i have!

On another note.  Whats up with that towel you keep using as a background.
I keep thinking about how many times that bad boy has been to the dark side
of the moon if you will.  PLEASE, go buy some big paper.  PLEASE.

I hearby name that towel of yours "the shroud of Aaron"

-tk