 Space / 28060
  Now I'm thinking we should just ditch the roads idea too

Bummer, considering I just thought up the word "moonway", but the train track idea has sorta taken this over. As buried below a bunch of modules as it might get the trains will still stick out because they'll moving around all over the place. But (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Now I'm thinking we should just ditch the roads idea too

(...) gaugeing (gouging?) their success. -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Now I'm thinking we should just ditch the roads idea too

(...) I dunno - you make a good point. The road could/would/might get lost, but I think it's at least worth a shot one time around. Might turn out better than anticipated. I was always of the camp that there should be just as much happening at (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Now I'm thinking we should just ditch the roads idea too

(...) You mean like the MBs we had at NWBC02 and BF03? ;) -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Now I'm thinking we should just ditch the roads idea too

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HLA556.Js4@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) That is a good point. If you think about it, did Mos Espa have roads? I think the Moon Bases would look just fine if they had just {anything} under them, like (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  I'M thinking we should ditch the veritcal corridor idea

(...) Moonways will stand out with red 1x1 rounds to mark them, but if there's trains moving around, they will get lost in the commotion. But, the roads don't really HAVE a standard other than that; they're flexible. Moonways can be layed out (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Now I'm thinking we should just ditch the roads idea too

(...) The roads may get lost, but there are some clear spaces near the edge where they will be visible. I think they will look good. And if someone spends a lot of time incorporating a road into their module, well, we'll put it near the edge where (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)