 Space / 28020
    Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility —David Simmons
   Hey Keith, Whether it's five unfolded fingers across the face or a shot in the arm, smack is just bad for you and everybody else. The impression that I get, judging by your writing style, that "smack" is just another way of saying that you have a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility —Mark Sandlin
     (...) He did. There was an option for "pics without smack." So next time you can just click that. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility —Keith Goldman
   (...) David you just don't get it. Where I come from, smack is the time honored rhetorical tradition of trash-talk, including, but not exclusive to mom-bashing. Smack is not bad for you, in some circles its a great source for humor, and sharpening (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility —Chris Maddison
     (...) While a very fun read from the both of you (my kind of comedy), if this must escalate any more, you boys want to go duke it out in o-t.debate? Thanks. -Chris (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility —David Simmons
   Keith, I have no horse and I'm not high. I never said I was the arbiter of anything nor do I claim to be. You asked for unbiased opinions and you got mine. How can you possibly say you don't like it, Mr. Smack-Daddy? YOU ASKED FOR IT. And yes, Mark, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility —Soren Roberts
   *sigh* FUT lugnet.off-topic.debate. Soren (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)