 Space / 27976
  Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

FROM: THE OFFICE OF THE LIEUTENANT GENERAL TO: KOSMOS DIRECTORATE RE: Tu-99 Torpedo Assault Bomber Comrades, (URL) attached below> is the finished prototype for the Tu-99 Assault Bomber. With a payload possible of six hot-load torpedoes and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) PCS is in DEEP doo-doo. (URL) awesome, just awesome (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) Wow. PCS better stock up on some defensive fighters. Chunky. Looks like it means business. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) Hey Rick, Wow, that is a very impressive and original design. The way that the massive torpedoes are mounted is quite cool and the enngines are quite inventive - although I'm unsure if I like them yet. I find your colour scheme to be a tad (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) I wasn trying to trim it, not give it flow. :) (...) The nose doesn't flow in cuz that part was giving me problems. so i chopped it off like that and hoped no one would ask! :D the payload doors open like that to allow the torpedo thrust out, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) That is really cool looking. I am really curious though, why do you call somthing that big a "fighter." I mean almost everyone one here in .space makes these relatively huge craft and calls them "fighters." Maybe I am just being silly but I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) I think Rick calls it a bomber, which is inherently larger than a fighter. And I think it's way to small to be a light corvette. Torpedo boat is doable. ~Trev (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) (URL) FALL SALE!! All VRAP fighters 50% off MSRP (excluding freight) Make sure to show your admiral's card to qualify for special Back To Space Academy rebates! (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) Superbly utilitarian, Rick....very fitting to the EB esthetic. The best feature is the arches as engines...definately in the 'Have to Steal' idea file. Nice stuff. Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) Well yeah that is why I said "fighter" refering to the class of ship rather than function. (...) Well, when I was 8 the (URL) 6932> Futron Stardefender was a heavy corvette. I must remember that I take a somewhat non-standard aproach to (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) I also really liked the arches as engines, though I haven't previously seen the particular arches that he used. Be diplomatic about stealing it though, one ought to call it call it "Honoring thy creation." or "Finding an optimal propulsion (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)