 Space / 27898
    Nailing down the new Moonbase standards —Jon Palmer
   I've been devoting most of my time to another LEGO project, but I'm back online tonight and want to start nailing down the new features. What I think is settled: First: Corridors will not be widened. Sorry widesters, but an overwhelming number of (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.space) !

        Re: Nailing down the new Moonbase standards —Nick Kappatos
     In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote: <snip> (...) The more I read about this, the more scary it is. I feel like those with modules underneath someone else's overlayed module will have their work lost, even more than those who get lost inside a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Nailing down the new Moonbase standards —Andrew Saada
     Hey, Wanted to throw my two bricks in here - albeit I still have to respond to a bunch of posts - that I think these developments are really coming together, given the time since BF03. I'm looking forward to seeing some mobile transports in action. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Nailing down the new Moonbase standards —Jason Whittenburg
     (...) Is this just 'standard LEGO' height, etc? Let me know, I'm working on a monorail moonbase module right now and would like to not have to change it! Got to raise those corridors now. :-) (...) This makes sense, though it makes it hard to encose (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Nailing down the new Moonbase standards —Markham Carroll
      "Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HKrqGB.1rEE@lugnet.com... (...) vertical (...) I have come up with a vertical corridor design: (URL) (after moderation) (2 URLs) The main problem is that the connections wouldn't be as good as the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Nailing down the new Moonbase standards —Aaron Sneary
   (...) snip (...) Is it possible for the vertical corridor to be wide enough to support the entire upper module alone? I really think we should avoid mandating flat roofs for stackable modules. The other arguement for a wider center column than the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)