 Space / 27872
    Sportstar MOC —Travis Kunce
   Kane StarCrafters, the proven leader in luxury starcraft, is extremely pleased to announce our first venture into the hovercar market, as well as our first open canopy design. the Sportstar (URL) after the original muscle cars of the 20th century, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Sportstar MOC —Chris Maddison
     (...) cockpit construction. And I love how that black slope in the back sits over the red - looks really cool. Didn't much care for the front end tho - kind of boxy when held against the rest of the craft. I'm looking forward to seeing lots more of (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Sportstar MOC —Travis Kunce
      (...) so right about the front end. unfortunately i had to make do without the 6x2x1 sloped wedges that I would like to have used, as I don't own any. Wanna donate a few? -tk (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sportstar MOC —Jason Spears
     (...) Nice work. There are some great angles in this hovercar. As Chris mentioned those black slopes over the red ones is striking. I will definitely have to keep that technique in mind for future creations. The one thing I am not clear on is those (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Sportstar MOC —Travis Kunce
      (...) Hey Jason, you called it. Those angle plates are a ultra futuristic running boards. -tk (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sportstar MOC —John Henry Kruer
     (...) and the details are just right. The color on the back is just right, and the doors are done considering the odd angle. These series seem to be a bit big for minifig, scale, though. This one might be 'equivilent' to 20-30 feet in real life! Do (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Sportstar MOC —Travis Kunce
      (...) might be (...) scale? (...) oh yeah... these are minifig scale. I think that long and slendor is the hallmark of style that our customers have come to expect in a Kane. Our PR guys have just informed me that they think that you must have just (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sportstar MOC —Zac Soden
     (...) Excellent stuff, Travis! All that I can say is WOW! That is abcolutely amazing. Such a smooth, streamlined feel! But I have to say that you have done an amazing job with the red trim, especially with the way that it follows the curvature at (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Sportstar MOC —Travis Kunce
     (...) the (...) rear. And (...) what can I say. Here at Kane StarCrafters we are continually raising the bar so you don't have to. -tk CEO Kane StarCrafters (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sportstar MOC —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) Cool. Nicely done Travis, as usual. The front is a little squarish for me but I like the bumper. My favorite is probably the color scheme and how it blends together nicely in the rear. Excellent work. Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Sportstar MOC —Travis Kunce
    (...) but I (...) blends (...) The way the colors of the rear worked out better than expected. I keep trying to not nickname it the black widow... The company focus group says that it will be bad for sales. -tk CEO Kane StarCrafters (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)