 Space / 26836
    New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Zac Soden
   Hi Guys! Just letting you know that the Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner has now been fully documented. (2 URLs) Check it out at <www.ozbricks.com/ba...grine.htm> And as always, PLMKWYT - feedback appreciated. Zac Soden (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Keith Goldman
     Zac, first off this is a cool moc. I like the stubby(in a good way), powerfull looking hull design, and the profile in general. Things I liked: 1. The engines: although they would have looked slightly better if you used all trans-orange cylinders (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Zac Soden
     Wow! Talk about feedback! (...) Lets see, well the trans-orange bricks in the engines are only used because I didn't have enough round ones and didn't really have the urge to acquire any more. Actually, inspiration from this ship came from the space (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Ooh, that's chunky. I like it. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Michael Bosch
     (...) Great MOC. Nice design, nice greebs, and a rotating superstructures are always good. A question: How deep is the cockpit? Looking at this picture: (URL) it appears that there's a 4-6 foot jump with no ladder. Or is it the angle of the shot (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Zac Soden
     (...) Hi there Mike! The cockpit is 5 bricks deep to the bottom of the canopy. The pilot sits 3.6 bricks above the cockpit floor but if you look really carefully you can just make out the steps below the rear of the chair. Thanks for the feedback, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Jonathan Mizner
     (...) Absolutely perfect hatch/hull design. The engines I disliked, primarily because of my hatred of all things wheels, but the overall rotating shape worked very well. Great job! (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Zac Soden
     (...) Thanks Jonathan, I'm glad you liked the hull design - it took ages! I understand your hatred of the wheels but I find them to be the simplest solution to one of the hardes parts of a model (engine intakes). Don't worry, my next model won't be (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Chris Giddens
     Zac, I love this. Very Thunderbirds/70's Japanese space movie. Cool shape. Cool greeblies. (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Zac Soden
     (...) Hi Chris, As I said in my other reply, it's actually inspired from Cowboy Bebop, but I feel that the fact that this is a model and so was the Thunderbirds stuff, which makes them seem similar. Also, the lines in Thunderbirsds are very similar (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —George Haberberger
     (...) Zac, Very cool, I really like the way the cockpit is laid out. Any pics of it with the cargo pods attached? Thanks, George (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Zac Soden
     (...) Hi there George! I'm glad you like it. It took ages getting the cockpit layout right - I was initially intending it to be more of a real 2 storey cabin but size requirements left me with that small amount of space but I'm hvery happy with the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner —Gil Shaw
   (...) Very nice Zak...the enlarged scale of it really gives it a sense of power, and the colour scheme helps keep it from looking overly heavy. The inset greebling and SNOT work are wonderful as well. Great stuff. Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)