 Space / 26856
Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:37:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Zac,

I love this. Very Thunderbirds/70’s Japanese space movie. Cool shape. Cool greeblies.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

Hi Chris,

As I said in my other reply, it’s actually inspired from Cowboy Bebop, but I feel that the fact that this is a model and so was the Thunderbirds stuff, which makes them seem similar. Also, the lines in Thunderbirsds are very similar to those produces with Lego bricks.

Thanks,

Zac