 Space / 26921
Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote:
   Hi Guys!

Just letting you know that the Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner has now been fully documented.

Check it out at www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/peregrine.htm

And as always, PLMKWYT - feedback appreciated.

Zac Soden

www.ozbricks.com/battlespace

Zac,

Very cool, I really like the way the cockpit is laid out.

Any pics of it with the cargo pods attached?

Thanks,

George

Hi there George!

I’m glad you like it. It took ages getting the cockpit layout right - I was initially intending it to be more of a real 2 storey cabin but size requirements left me with that small amount of space but I’m hvery happy with the result. It’s pretty funny becuase I scrounged up enough parts to make 2 cargo pods for when I displayed it at our national Aussie Lego meet last month and when I took the pictures a week or two ago, I had just finished editing when I realised that I’d forgot the cargo pods! I have started pulling the front end to bits now for my next model so its just a tad too late. Oh well.

Thanks for the feedback,

Zac