 Space / 26900
Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:07:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote:
   Hi Guys!

Just letting you know that the Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner has now been fully documented.

Check it out at www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/peregrine.htm

And as always, PLMKWYT - feedback appreciated.

Zac Soden

www.ozbricks.com/battlespace

Zac,

Very cool, I really like the way the cockpit is laid out.

Any pics of it with the cargo pods attached?

Thanks,

George