 Space / 26688
  Vukota Class Science Shuttle

The is the "Mika" a Vukota Class Science Shuttle. It is the first civilian Eastern Block craft, meaning it is not under the Cosmos Directorate, but the Technological-Mechanic Directorate. The Mika is operated as a joint venture between the TMD and (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

Civilians? yeah right ;-) I really really like this. Nice shape, very schmoove, cool scheme and details. Very cool! My only negative is that the computers in the passenger part seem a little jumbly with the color... but that's it. And it must be (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(...) Excellent. It definitely has a shuttle-y shape. I like how you put the hoses inside the canopy. Thats a nifty detail. I like all the computers, but I suggest perhaps removing a couple and put in an experiment area of some kind... or a little (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(...) Very nice comrade. The studless look, coupled with really nifty greebling gives it a real utility-type look. Nice with the gears, adds the look of motion to the engines. Love the rear hatch and the cockpit work. Like the GA, I think you maybe (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(...) WoW, that's great! You don't see many shuttles around here, it's good to see some. The shape, overall, looks very good, and I really like the engines and landing gear. I think there is one problem though that I noticed in the last pic: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(...) Hey Leonard! I saw this on Brickshelf the other day and loved it the moment I set eyes on it. The colour-scheme really works well on this one and the studless design is excellent. Keep those Eastern Block things coming. To the others: Should (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(URL) (...) Thank you! I will definately keep up on the theme. (...) Actually, red tiles would be greatly appreciated. I keep having to go to Bricklink to buy more. i'm afraid that when I take all these creations apart I'll need to re-org my whole (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(...) Nice work on this shuttle, Leonard! It has a real shuttle look to it. I also enjoyed your Kalashnikov but I was not able to reply to that post, so I give praise here. Your Eastern Block craft are getting better and better. I really notice an (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(...) Jr.Marshal Hoffman- This is really great. The overall form and bountiful detailing is perfect. Reads as a shuttle for me too. And kudos on the near studlessness; it adds a specific feel to the entire craft and makes the top view sweet! I like (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(...) -snipped pic- (...) Very nice! I love the no studs. It looks great without them. Landing gear also looks cool. And *gasp* swiveling chairs! -Dan (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(URL) (...) thanks. (...) well, the concept is that it studies gravitational effects... i'm not sure a microscope would look right. but point well taken, i'll have a look see and see if I can't rearrange a bit. -lenny (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(URL) (...) thanks chris for the kind remarks. the extra cpus were added to ease my usage of tiles (am currently out of all black and most of my greys). if i didn't take the studless approach, it would have been a bit less filled in there. I was to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(...) Hey Lenny, Just in and out for a minute here, but I just noticed that the boards have seemingly again dropped my reply for this...arg. A quick note to say... Me likes it. Details later or in chat :) Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle

(...) Lenny, this is a really nice MOC, inside and out. I feel bad it took me so long to check it out. You seemed to have nailed the eastern block feel down really well. Good pics too! Can't wait to see more, even if you are a commie. (URL) j o n (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)