 Space / 26416
Re: Brickfest Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:
   Hey Brickfest Folks,

I got so excited about brickfest last night that I head-butted my wife!

For all of you coming to brickfest, please pop over to the brickfest website and register your MOCs. Make sure if you have any special needs (i.e. proximity to outlets, etc.) you fill that in. Please make it a point to bring sig-figs as well. I’m hoping for a space group picture with a corresponding sig-fig group pic.

Additionally, Joe and I are were thinking in honor of the Sea Monkeys, we’d have a seafood dinner some night. Anyone else up for this?

Let me know ifyou need anything. This year is gonna rock!

CANNIBALS!! Actually, my wife and I go to Phillips Flagship all you can eat seafood. It’s a tad pricey (ok, more than a tad) and the food is ok. If you locals can suggest better let me know!

Do we have to register all of our MOCS? Is it required?

Can’t wait for space! err Brickfest ;-)

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.