 Space / 26504
Re: Brickfest Moonbase Fluidics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:24:04 GMT

   http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/?n=1360...http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/?n=1366
To go along with this update and because there are about two weeks left, I thought it would be a good idea to address a possible dilemma (stop me if I’m out of whack).

-snip-

You’re not out of whack, Andrew. You’re keeping it spacey. I think its too late to make new building guidelines as many of the modules are built. But, this is the type of idea we would want to discuss during the roundtable. So keep those thoughts fresh and bring them with you.

-Felix