 Space / 26507
Re: Brickfest Moonbase Fluidics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:37:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:
   You’re not out of whack, Andrew. You’re keeping it spacey. I think its too late to make new building guidelines as many of the modules are built. But, this is the type of idea we would want to discuss during the roundtable. So keep those thoughts fresh and bring them with you.

Thanks, Felix, that’s good to know. You’re right and will do. The roundtable should be great!

-Andrew