 Space / 26334
Re: The U. S. S. Roderik has been launched!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:27:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Greetings, .spacers.

Pictures of the new U.S.S. Roderik are at MOCpages!

PLMKWYT!

I can’t offer a lot outside of pure asethetics as I haven’t tackled a larger ship myself yet, but I have to say that this took a direction I didn’t expect from your previews....in a very good way!

The exterior shape is nicely done, although as mentioned upthread, it needs a little more around the engines along with the addition of some exterior equipment or controlled greebling (controlled so as not to disrupt the wonderful SNOT work you’ve done).

The interiors are very nicely done, although a view more windows in the bridge area might open it up. The hatch construction is quite nice, although perhaps it could be moved to the aft of the ship...between the engine clusters? Just a thought.

Overall, a very nice build and wonderful use of colour...I can’t wait to see where you take it!

Cheers,

-Gil