 Space / 26287
  D E E P F R A H

The latest partnership between Dr Grubergruber of the LSF and PCS Labs has produced the DEEPFRAH. (URL) For all your fleebnork killing needs. (Credit to Mladen Pejic. I copied the hands from him) -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) (drool) beutiful mecha. the small curves & straight lines combined with the the clean light colors makes for a very appealing overall design. the proportions of the limbs, head, & torso all give an elegant & strong feel at the same time. Wow. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

*pleased grin* Grand Admiral, and Dr. G, Wow. With the recent incursions of the EB and threats this is a welcome addition to LegoLand defense. Impressively Frappy and chock fulla PCS goodness. I hope the brain is a good one. Abbey Normal seemed to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) Thanks Jeff. I actually used the Iron Giant as a point of inspiration for the general shape of this mecha. I wanted to make it very Art Deco looking, and have the sort of lanky look of the IG. It feels like it came off pretty well. -Grand (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote: SNIP (...) You definitely got the art deco look & it's perfect for this mecha. Jeff (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) Mark, awesome. I love the contrasting of large elements (like the lower legs) against smaller elements (like the thighs). Very Iron Giant-ish, as was stated. The torso design is pretty nifty too, using that bionicle piece for a spine. And I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) Thanks Chris. The torso actually "floats" above the pelvis. The spine is the only thing that connects the two. I thought his gun should have lots of shiny bits. :) -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) I like my homefrahs with eggs and cripy bacon. You need to put instructions out on your leg and torso joint ideas. And the gun rocks. Nuff said. ~Trev (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) Thanks Trev. The knees use good ol' technic click hinges. Every other joint uses this: (URL) I also just updated the page with the Freem Cannon, which is going to show up on a PCS ship Chris is working on. :) -Grand Admiral and Keeper of (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) Hey, cool mecha! It's got a lot of personality - and I just LOVE the head! Hope to see more mecha from you in the future... Chris (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) Thanks Chris. (...) I know I haven't built any new ones in a long time, but I'd rather have inspiration beforehand... I don't want to repeat myself. :) -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) Love the shoulders! Very stylish. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

Hehe. Cute. Soren (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) Dang! Dat's a big piece a cherry pah! So retro sweet. The whole package is amazing, but I find myself keep coming back to the legs. They are so wonderfully proportioned and engreebled. The jump rockets splay out just enough as well....too (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: D E E P F R A H

(...) (URL) (...) Hey I like the way the D E E P F R A H stands, very cool. Oh man that Gun is nuts! e (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)