 Space / 25789
Re: *Now* I'm moved in.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 06:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Jon Palmer wrote:
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/setup00.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/setup01.jpg

And just so you know where my priorities are, I still don't have a bed.
I just hope I can make some more stuff before BrickFest.

Woo!

[ j o n ]

Who needs sleep when you've got a Lego room like that?

Welcome back.

Allister