 Space / 25035
Re: New MOC: The FlyGill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:28:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anne Carasik wrote:
   Hi Nathan,

Here are my thoughts on this. Main Folder PLMKWYT and don’t be afraid to criticize.

I like the overall flow, although it looks like it may need some wings for stability.

I tried it, and it didn’t look right to me.

   Also, the cockpit seems to be really open, especially for a guy without any armour.

Yeah, I know. I realized the problem after I posted.

   I really like the guns, but I would move than farther forward. :)

Nice going though! Keep building :)

Thanks!