 Space / 25036
Re: Seed Part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:01:03 GMT

Paul Hartzog wrote:
howD all,¬
I'm suggesting a new seed part¬
so's we can get back to actually having one¬
per month again :-D

since I just posted my article on SNOT¬
(<http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=25014>)¬

I'm suggesting the red piece in this pic¬
from that article, cuz it's good for SNOT!¬
Cool idea consdiering I just got a bunch more of em in various colors :)