 Space / 24988
Re: What do you think would happen if........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 05:51:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Maynes wrote:

The most.. er.. believable (in my far-from-scientific mind anyway) rendition of
this kind of 'what-if' scenario that I've come across so far was in the movie
Event Horizon. A character gets himself stuck in an airlock on an unstoppable
'opening' sequence. The character ends up alive, but pretty darn messed up
afterwards. I won't give away the whole sequence, in case anyone reading might
want to go rent the flick and check it out for themselves.

Cheerio,
KMaynes

It's been a while since I seen it, but didn't something similar happen in 2001:
A Space Oddyssey?  When HAL wouldn't let Dave back on, and he had to use the
emergency airlock.

Remember .spacers, never go out without your helmet :)

Michael (occasional poster)