 Space / 24824
Re: Are we ever going to drop this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 02:02:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

All these arguments about Admirals, newbies vs. oldies, and posting to MOCs and one’s own post hasn’t done much except get everyone mad and losing some excellent MOCs in the flood of arguing posts (look at Sylvia’s awesome Confderate Anti-Gravity Fighter)

FWIW, I think she got a good amount of feedback. I don’t think her MOC got “lost in the flood” at all.

Cheers,