 Space / 24760
Re: Are we ever going to drop this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:21:01 GMT

This one time, Grand Admiral wrote:
Who are YOU to tell anyone when to stop discussing something? There are a lot of
people participating in the discussion, and perhaps as a result, people might
learn something. We've heard from some people who haven't posted in a long time.
There have been some valuable points made in some recent posts.

I agree with this. I ususally don't get involved with these type of
discussions, but for some reason, this one means a lot to me.

Can we just shake hands and be friends again?
One of the things younger members must learn is to distinguish discussion from
argument.

I really think you're referring to "newer" members rather than "younger."
I'm just trying to get clarification on this.

I've met some really mature 13 year olds, and some really immature 30-40
somethings. I dont' think that age necessarily has something to do with it.

People, please read the charter for lugnet.space (do we have one before
I really put my foot in my mouth?). I think it would make sense why people
are here then. It's not for petty crap.

*steps down from soapbox*

-Anne
--
Conformity: Proudly           (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
serving painfully boring       >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.