 Space / 24780
Re: Are we ever going to drop this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:12:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:

   Then perhaps the best approach would be;

“everyone, I’m growing tired of this. Can you please wrap it up, or take it to another group like off-topic.debate?”

That would be a good course of action if it were something that was irrelevant to the Space newsgroup. However, most of the recent discussion was pertinent to the Space newsgroup and those who post here.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks