 Space / 24588
24587  |  24589
Subject:
Another variant of the anti-gravity ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:29:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

While you boys were bickering about ranks I actually took some time to alter one of my favorite craft: The Confderate Anti-Gravity Fighter. Visit The New Templar Order website and click on the latest update to see the results.

PLMKWYT

Love, Sylvi