 Space / 24723
    Re: There can be only one —Keith Goldman
   (...) I've used to think there was an evil cabal of old-timers who sat in judgment on projects, and refused to comment on anything by a newbie. Until I made so many cool projects that they couldn't ignore me. But for every jerkoff who refuses to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: There can be only one —George Haberberger
     (...) Thanks Keith, but you're too kind. I would have a hard time recognizing new talent from the old entrenched cabal, I mostly just look at MOCs, and if they move me and work is not too crazy, I try to drop a few nice words. On a real good day, I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: There can be only one —Andrew Saada
     Well said Keith. I wanted to add some comments; I realize though this is just a noise post. (...) Heheheeee...You da man! (...) sounds good (...) no comment (...) YES Sir! There is no escape from the clutches of the brick! Either that or it's too (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: There can be only one —Felix Greco
   (...) No one is being burned by a lack of respone around here, in my opinion. This is a community about sharing ideas and information. If people are here seeking attention and apporval, they're here for the wrong reasons. Keith, you've posted plenty (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)