 Space / 24116
Re: Set Phasers on... BUILD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 21:47:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stuart Immonen wrote:
   My first non-SW 1:1 scale replica prop... the Star Trek TOS Phaser Type-2 Pistol:

Right on! I’ve always loved your scale work and this is great. The detail and ‘natural’ look it has.

What lighting setup did you use? The picture is just perfect, the model not over-exposed but the background still ‘pure’ white. Any post-proccessing involved?

-JHK