 Space / 24179
Re: Set Phasers on... BUILD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 21:38:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Stuart, you have captured the phaser perfectly, right down to the dial on top of the phaser 1. I was wondering if the phaser1 can separate? Again, very cool moc. You should give the communicator or tricorder a shot. Lookout! Phaser on overload! -Keith

Sadly, the Type-1 is a fixed part of the model as it stands. The structure through the back is under stress because the hinged walls do not precisely line up with the straight stud core, and it needs bracing through the centre.

I’m working on altering that though-- thanks for commenting!

stuart