 Space / 24038
Re: I ACCUSE YOUR PANTS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 05:22:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Hikaru Mimiru wrote:
On Fri, 30 May 2003 04:10:14 GMT, "Daniel Jassim"
<danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote:

Take this to email, please.

...eh...why don't we just drop it now and save some bandwidth.

So who can tell me what's been happening?  Been outta the loop for
awhile.  Anyone make anything monumentally cool in the past 6 months
or so?

If you look up a level or so in this thread, ol' Dan has built an even better,
ultimate cap ship (the Dragon.  Arguably the most impressive (and certainly the
biggest) MOC in the last 6 months.  That, and the entire PCS/Eastern Bloc dealy.

Dragonstar:

PCS:

That Which Started It All:

Bubbly:

Uranium:

Based-on-a-really-old-ship:

This one too (and someday, maybe he'll even post these things instead of putting
preview pics and nothing else up :P):

The biggy:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=17011\

Latest-PCS-goodness:

There's also the Eeeeevvilll Eastern Bloc, of which Chris promises more of soon.
For now, we have the Eeeeeevvilll Hop-Lab:

M+J=C, when M=Mark, J=Joel, and C=the awesome Candiru
http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=candiru

That's all the major things I can think of that were posted lately...hopefully
more will be coming soon now that summer is here and everyone is (presumably)
busy getting ready for Brickfest.