 Space / 24032
Re: I ACCUSE YOUR PANTS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 03:52:01 GMT

On Fri, 30 May 2003 03:50:42 GMT, "Paul Baulch" <paul@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

In lugnet.space, Hikaru Mimiru wrote:

You'll have to forgive me if I don't remember any of you.  I got this
problem with not taking anyone or anything that serious so unless
you're particularly intersting to me...well, I won't remember you.
*shrugs*

I only remembered as a contingency measure... ;-)

Practically shattered your entire world, didn't I?

Heh...maybe you should get yerself a good soap opera, quit rapin my
posts for your sick fancies.    o_O

So are these new MOCs?

Some new, some old, all good.

I can't remember your old ones. I got this problem with
not remembering peoples' MOCs unless they're particularly intersting to me...

Tsk, tsk, tsk...are you always on the offensive?  Honestly, lighten up
fireball, this froup got played out a LONG time ago and there ain't
any fun left to be had as far as invective sparing is concerned.  No
challenge == no fun.  I don't make it habit to fight the weak and
helpless.  `, )