 Space / 24033
Re: I ACCUSE YOUR PANTS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 04:09:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Hikaru Mimiru wrote:
On Fri, 30 May 2003 03:50:34 GMT, "Allister McLaren"
<allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote:

My pants are innocent. [INNOCENT] I say.

Well I'm afraid I might need to investigate them...

*sob*  *sniff*  I just picked up a distress signal from the cute ickle
bunnikins who are being terrorised by evil huskies!  Kill the husky
scum!  Kill them for the bunnies...and for me!

Anywho, I'd love to stay and trip some more mellow drama with some of
you overly sensitive types who can't learn to let go, but I've got
better things to do with my time.    ^_^

I see what you mean.

O&O