 Space / 24022
24021  |  24023
Subject:
I ACCUSE YOUR PANTS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 02:26:39 GMT

Openly and without ANY regret!

Heh...here: http://www.backwater-productions.net/special-legos/

I don't think it's busy enough yet though, think I'll add a bunch more
stuff in the coming months.  You'll also have to forgive the logo, it
looks like crap right now and will eventually be replaced by something
that looks like a font made out of piled up Legos...but I've many
other projects in the works that have greater priority.

Anywho, I'd love to stay and trip some more mellow drama with some of
you overly sensitive types who can't learn to let go, but I've got
better things to do with my time.    ^_^

A lil OT, but for those that are interested, here's my latest AMV:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=6687