 Space / 24028
Re: I ACCUSE YOUR PANTS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 03:18:28 GMT

On Fri, 30 May 2003 03:18:39 GMT, "Paul Baulch" <paul@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

In lugnet.space, Hikaru Mimiru wrote:
Openly and without ANY regret!

Heh...here: http://www.backwater-productions.net/special-legos/

*sniff* sniff*  You smell familiar.

www.whois.net  <-  www.backwater-productions.net

Phheeeuuwww!!!
;-)

Cheers,
Paul

You'll have to forgive me if I don't remember any of you.  I got this
problem with not taking anyone or anything that serious so unless
you're particularly intersting to me...well, I won't remember you.
*shrugs*

I vaguley remember some guy by the name of David Eaton...although I'm
thinking maybe he was a reg of RTL and not on Lugnet...hrmmm...