 Space / 23911
Re: Announcing www.fleebnork.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 01:53:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Slick, GA!!

Really dig the new look (the drk grey looks as good on the page as is does
in the models).  Very easy navigation.  I can't wait until the Stories
setion gets booted up....fiction or tales from the seedy side of 'Fest? ;)

It's mainly a section for my stories on my current website. I may take some
photos at Brickfest with the GA runnin amok and put them there. :)

Nice mecha as well - made with parts help from some of the new Creator sets?

Actually, no. It's been around for quite a while and I just uploaded it so I'd
have something in my Mecha section. Other MOCs will follow.

~Grand Admiral