 Space / 24164
Re: Announcing www.fleebnork.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:36:24 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Mark Sandlin wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I made a small announcement to the .space newsgroup a few weeks ago, but now
it's time for the official website launch announcement!

http://www.fleebnork.com/

I am in the process of porting some of my MOCs over to the new website. Older
MOCs will probably not be added to fleebnork.com, but they can still be found
on Brickshelf.

Mark's Lego Creations will contain a link to fleebnork.com until such time as I
cancel my nwlink subscription.

Enjoy.

~Grand Admiral

Wow
very fun looking
between you and kyle
I'm glad to see my Argiope Website Engine
is getting around

Maybe I could get a complimentary fleebnork?
;-)

-paul