 Announcements / 2104
2103  |  2105
Subject:
Announcing www.fleebnork.com!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 21:44:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi Everyone,

I made a small announcement to the .space newsgroup a few weeks ago, but now
it's time for the official website launch announcement!

http://www.fleebnork.com/

I am in the process of porting some of my MOCs over to the new website. Older
MOCs will probably not be added to fleebnork.com, but they can still be found
on Brickshelf.

Mark's Lego Creations will contain a link to fleebnork.com until such time as I
cancel my nwlink subscription.

Enjoy.

~Grand Admiral