 Announcements / 2105
2104  |  2106
Subject:
Humor update @ www.rotule.qc.ca
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 22:23:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello everybody,

Some of you have probably noticed that recently, our website wasn't updated
as usual.  Indeed, we have updated the Humor! section for the first time in
3-4 weeks.  But we had good reasons not to do so, our search of a new place
in Montreal for July 1st being the best one.  Never fear, things should go
back to normal now.

So visit these 2 links to see the updates :

http://www.rotule.qc.ca/lpc/
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/top10/

Before I go, I want to encourage you to ask your questions to Merliz and
Friends at:
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/askmerliz/
We can't update that section unless they have something to answer !

And finally, maybe some of you didn't know, we also provide a FREE daily
Lego Horoscope (Legoroscope) at:
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/legoroscope/

That's pretty much everything we had to say !

Have fun at our website !

Terry
Créations Rotule enr.